1. Lead cross-functional team to do costing, risk/sensitivity analysis for enquiry from customers.
2. Lead cross-functional teams to deliver new product launches on time and budget. Ensure that these teams achieve all customer and company requirements for new programs including quality, cost, delivery, product performance and customer satisfaction - a "flawless launch".
3. Ensure the advanced product quality planning (APQP) process is established, documented, implemented and followed according to QS-9000/TS16949 procedures.
4. Serve as primary customer liaison during launch becoming fluent in customer launch systems and documentation requirements.
5. Ensure the team holds design reviews and establish actions to reduce potential failure modes and manage program risk. Communicate variance to plan early so issues can be addressed.
6. Maintain program cost reporting against budget. Program financial monthly analysis report.
7. Innovates and implements cost reduction.
8. To lead the OTS samples, PPAP for customer confirmation.
9. Work as sales for after-market product in China region.
1.Bachelor degree major in Mechanical Engineering or related;
2.Minimum 1-2 years experience in product development and/or program management.
3.Be familiar with APQP, product design techniques and GD&T;
4.Effective communication skills both within the company(local+global) and dealing directly with customers
5.With working knowledge of standard program management tools and MS office.
6. Be able to use AutoCAD INVENTOR.
7.Good English communication skills both speaking and writing;
9.Flexible and willing to travel
10. Enthusiasm and commitment towards continuous improvement
1. With experience in automotive or compressor industry
2. Good interpersonal skill